Case status: Open
Case date: Aug 16, 2019
Location: Highland Springs, VA
Site classification: Historic
Report #836 – Initial Post by Brad Bradley
Highland Springs, Virginia 23075
[REDACTED] granted us access to the [REDACTED] on 8/16/19 for a full data collection project to collect data in preparation for our lecture at that site in October.
Team: Brad Bradley, Leslie Teets, Sarah Clarke, Kenny Newsome, Jack Trammell
HQ was in the 2nd floor meeting room behind the [REDACTED]. DVR – 16 cameras were placed throughout the entire building. Portable camera (Leslie) was placed in East [REDACTED] Room.
Audio – Olympus recorders were placed in the lobby and [REDACTED] room. DR05 was placed at back of house as live monitor. Tablet was placed onstage. Phone recorder was placed in HVAC room backstage.
Dataloggers – Geiger counters were placed in lobby, back of house, stage and [REDACTED] room. Tablet (light, vibration, mag field) was placed onstage. ENV and EMF was placed in [REDACTED] room. Phone (EMF) was placed in HVAC room backstage.
Report #838 – Datalogger Analysis by Brad Bradley
Tablet Datalogger on stage right of stage (Mag Field, vibration, light)
– Accelerometer showed large number of spikes along the x-axis, which would be the vertical axis in this particular configuration. A slightly smaller number of spikes also showed along the y-axis which is the horizontal axis in this configuration. Very few were detected along the z-axis. It looks like someone was on the stage all night.
– Magnetometer showed multiple deflections along the x-axis (vertical). These were mirrored along the y-axis (horizontal) and z-axis. Some appear to be regular in time, but others do not.
– Light sensor showed no anomalies.
– Kenny1 in back of house showed no anomalies beyond a slightly higher background radiation.
– Brad in [REDACTED] Room showed no anomalies beyond a slightly higher background radiation.
– Kenny2 in Lobby showed no anomalies beyond a slightly higher background radiation.
– Leslie on stage showed no anomalies beyond a slightly higher background radiation.
ENV and EMF Dataloggers located in [REDACTED] Room
– ENV datalogger showed no anomalies in Temperature and Humidity.
– The EMF datalogger showed many spikes up to 2 volts until midway through the surveillance period when EMF activity seemed to bottom out.
Report #839 – Audio Analysis by Brad Bradley
Tablet on stage right of stage
rec_20190817-0011.wav (start 6:08:30pm, end 12:11:40am)
1:01:45 (7:10pm) – jingling footsteps (w/keys on key ring?)
1:06:58 (7:15pm) – loud movement?
DR-05 at back of house. Many bangs, thumps, etc. from HVAC. Items below are anomalies.
190816_0260.wav (start 6:20:30pm, end 9:43:17pm)
2:25:45 (8:46pm) – door closing?
2:32:27 (8:52pm) – bangs, shuffling
2:54:23 (9:14pm) – bangs, movement
190816_0261.wav (start 9:43:17, end 12:06:17am)
1:10:46 (10:53pm) – music, in background?
1:23:23 (11:06pm) – high pitch in background.